The price of the translation is based on the language, the complexity of the text, the volume and the due date of the order. The fees and timeframes for legalization are defined by the corresponding state authority. If the documents are to be taken to the relative authority for legalization a courier fee is added to the translation price.
The final price of the service is calculated based on the following parameters:
- source and target languages
- complexity of the text: (normal, specialized)
- delivery options: (standard order, expedite order, express order)
- volume of the translation (number of pages, each 1800 symbols)
- special requirements and formatting;
- prices of the required authentications (standard or express)
The volume of the translation is calculated in number of pages. According to the Bulgarian National Standard one page consists of 1800 written symbols, including the spaces (using the function “Word Count with Spaces”). The number of pages of the original document calculated in this manner could give an approximate volume, but cannot be used as a basis for the calculation of the price of the translation. Given the specifics of different languages, the original text and the translated document, different volume could occur. The price includes the translation by sworn translator, review of the stated facts and print.
Upon Client’s request the translation could be reviewed by an expert editor, in which case an editing fee is added to the translation price.
For quantities of 1 to 9 pages (1800 symbols each):
- standard order: 3 working days;
- expedite order: 2 working days;
- express order: up to 8 working hours (considered from the time of acceptance of the order).
For the fast and express translation, the standard price gets raised accordingly by 25% and 50%.
TRANSLATION FROM ONE FOREIGN LANGUAGE TO ANOTHER
In case of a translation from one foreign language to another, the translation is being made also to Bulgarian language and the price is formed by the price of the translation from the first foreign language to Bulgarian language adding the translation from Bulgarian to the other foreign language. If one translator could translate directly on both foreign languages a lower price could be negotiated.
SEND AN INQUIRY